Don't Leave Your Questions Unanswered
PLEASE KEEP IN MIND –
That I’m no longer taking bookings AFTER September of 2018.
And if you’re looking to book anytime between now (October 2017) and September of 2018, you had damn well better agree to the following at your event, or else I’m not doing it, because I don’t need any more “bridal drama” from misbehaving millennials in my life.
WHAT YOU MUST AGREE TO, PRIOR TO MY EVEN CONSIDERING YOU AS A CLIENT:
- No alcohol at your event. I will not tolerate your drunken 16 year old friends at your event.
- No rap. No Low. No balls to the wall. No ski ski ski. None of it. To hell with it. I’m done. I dictate the playlist during open dancing, start to finish. I will not listen to Eminem, or Skrillex, or some other hard core rap garbage. I’ll come play good music, and you’ll leave the definition of that up to me.
- The event is over at 9:30. I have kids. I don’t need to watch you downward spiral into drunken oblivion.
- My rate is my rate. You’ll pay it, and at the end of the night, you’ll tip me 20%. I’m that good, and I’m worth it.
- You’ll have it indoors, in an air-conditioned facility if in the summer. If in the winter, November to April, a heated one.
- I don’t do ceremonies anymore. I have no time to find the acoustic and cello version of a song from a movie you saw in 1986.
- No guests requests.
If you can agree to these requirements, I’ll consider you as a client. As I am quitting, no one quits doing something they enjoy. The clients for the most part, along with venue attitudes and behaviors are the majority of the reason I’m quitting. We have 6 events for 2018. I will gladly do those happily, as they’re pre-booked. But any other bookings will have to pull out all the stops on their part to even have me BEGIN considering their events.
Best Of Luck